Honda Military Appreciation Offer
In appreciation for your military service, Honda is offering select U.S. Military individuals and their spouses $500 toward any 2019 or newer model year Honda automobile when you finance or lease through Honda Financial Services® (HFS) .
See offer details for customer and vehicle eligibility.
Available Dates April 01, 2020 - March 31, 2021
Who is Eligible:
- Active Duty U.S. Military (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, National Guard, Coast Guard and Active Reserve) and their spouses.
- Active Duty U.S. Military Ready Reserve (Inactive National Guard, Individual Ready Reserve, Selected Reserve) and their spouses.
- U.S. Military Veterans who are within two years of separation from active service, and their spouses.
- U.S. Military Retirees (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, National Guard, Coast Guard and Active Reserve).
- Spouses of U.S. Military Retirees (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, National Guard, Coast Guard and Active Reserve) who are within two year of separation from active service.
What You’ll Need:
- Provide Leave and Earnings Statement (LES) as proof of military status or active service at the time of purchase or lease.
- Spouses of a member of the U.S. Military must provide proof of relationship by presenting a Military ID, and provide their spouse’s LES. Only a copy of the LES will be retained by the dealership for verification.
- Receive credit approval through Honda Financial Services.
- Lease: $500 is applied toward the cap cost of vehicle. Monthly payment and total due at lease signing are calculated after $500
 For well-qualified clients, subject to approval by HFS. Only one $500 Honda Military Appreciation offer per vehicle. Offer cannot be combined with Zero Due at Signing Lease Program. Offer not valid on Honda Certified Used Car or used vehicles. Offer valid through March 31, 2021 and may be terminated at any time. NOTE: During the term of the retail installment finance contract or lease with Honda Financial Services, buyer may not take their vehicle outside the United States without prior written consent of Honda Financial Services. During the term of the retail installment finance contract or lease, buyer must notify Honda Financial Services immediately of any change in buyer's address.